Landing page show after 1 seconds.

Caravan Repairs? Call us now!


Mobile caravan safety & gas certificates
from 750 kgs - 3.5 tonnes

Buying a Caravan? Wanting to Register an expired Registration?

Whether you are selling, buying or transferring your caravan/camper or Recreational Vehicle (RV), a safety certificate is required. If your caravan/ camper or RV has a gas system that is fixed, you will also require a gas certificate. We can help you with both, quickly and professionally!

Our technicians are fully insured, Queensland Transport licensed and approved examiners. We give you a thorough and easy-to-understand report, without hassle or confusion. You will have everything you need to take your Van to the TMR and have it registered or sell the vehicle with peace of mind.

Where We Are

About Us

As a well-known business, we are very proud of our professionally trained, reliable, and honest employees. Our valued staff are dedicated members of our well established business, and we all look forward to meeting with new customers and revisiting customers.


Contact Us

Address: 349 South Pine Rd, Brendale, 4500


Tel: (07) 5495 6222



Staff servicing a gas bottle during a routine service. Our 30 point checklist covers all safety concerns.


All certifications for Electrical, Gas and Mechanical available at CaravanXpress Brendale Now.


Insurance claims are handled without the need for you to worry using our easy to follow the four-step process.


We are happy to undertake any type of repairs on your caravan or RV.