Caravan Gas Certification Brisbane
Caravan Roadworthy Examinations and Certifications
Do I Need a Safety Certificate For My Caravan?
In Queensland, a recreational van (RV) or caravan between 750kg-3.5 tonnes (ATM) needs a safety or roadworthy certificate. For caravans under 750kg (ATM), you will no longer need a safety certificate but will need to complete a Queensland Transport Self Assessment form.
You may need a safety certificate in the following circumstances:
- You are buying a recreational van (RV) or caravan or trailer that has never been registered.
- You are moving from another state and transferring registration.
- Your registration has been expired over three months ago.
- You are selling or buying a recreational van (RV) or caravan or trailer.
Gas Safety Inspection Requirements:
- Gas in the Gas Bottle
- Two Stage Regulator with Over Pressure Protection (OPP)
- Gas Pressure Test Point
- Australian Certified Appliances
Safety or Gas Certificate Validity
Reasons Why to Choose CaravanXpress Caravan Certifications Service
Queensland Transport Accredited Examiners
Comprehensive Report & Fast and Reliable Caravan Gas Certifications
Offers In-house Caravan Safety Gas Certificates from 750 kgs - 3.5 tonne
Caravan Xpress offers an in-house safety and gas certificates from 750 kgs - 3.5 tonnes. We guarantee to give you a comprehensive and easy-to-understand report, without hassle or confusion.